– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 207 x 71 x 405mm
– Reservoir volume: ~400ml
– D-RGB LED count: 21
– D-RGB cable length: 800mm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
– Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
– Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO D5 PWM D-RGB
– All necessary mounting screws
– 4x Female threaded push-in adapters
– 1x 2.5mm Allen Key
– 1x 2mm Allen Key
– 1x EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
– 13x Nickel-plated brass plugs
– 13x EK-Quantum Torque Plug cover – Black
Made in Slovenia – EU!
- EK-Matrix7 compatible.
- EK recommends using push-in fitting with radiators for easier assembly.
- The Quantum Reflection² distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK-Quantum Surface radiators.
- Compatible only with the Lian Li O11D EVO version.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.