- MK First Release Exclusive
- Black Zinc alloy top case 3x stronger than aluminum
- PBT Double-shot seamless keycaps
- Supports RAZER Chroma Broadcast, Ducky Macro 2.0, and Ducky’s newest RGB software
- German made Cherry MX key switches
- 3 level adjustable feet, Detachable USB Type-C cable, and Dual layer PCB
- Brand new RGB backlight modes
- Ducky adds extra extra spacebars at random. You may receive a Year of the Dog spacebar, Year of the Pig spacebar, or no extra spacebar at all. We do not know what’s in the box at the time of shipping your order.
The MK Exclusive Initial Release Shine 7 Blackout features a uniquely black zinc alloy top frame. While black may seem to be the simplest route, the nature of zinc alloy makes achieving a truly beautiful black color quite challenging. But as we’ve learned… if anyone in the keyboard industry is up for a challenge, it’s Ducky. Through carefully treated brushed finishing and anodizing, Ducky has added another masterpiece to their collection with the Shine 7 Blackout. This one belongs in your collection.