Terms & Condition
Welcome to PC Dubai, the best supplier of gaming products to the GCC countries. pcdubai.com is owned and managed by Techno Plaza Computers LLC.
Grand Link Gate Computer LLC is registered in Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Like other websites, we have a few terms and conditions that apply to all our browsers, users and clients. If you disagree with any part or parts of these terms and conditions, we ask that you not use our website or services.
The terms “PC DUBAI” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or browser of our website.
- The content of PC Dubai is essentially just for general use and information; it’s subject to change without notice.
- We don’t provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Essentially, you may occasionally see a typographical error on PC Dubai, hard as we try to keep them from happening!
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It’s your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- PC Dubai contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, our design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of PC Dubai may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Order Acceptance And Pricing
Rarely, an order may cannot be processed for various reasons like stock issues or wrong price … etc. GCC Games reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
Eligibility for Membership
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
We accept payments online using Visa, MasterCard, and UnionPay credit/debit card in AED.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Ammendments To This User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that PC Dubai shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights. You acknowledge and agree that we, at our sole discretion and without liability, may make amendments at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on gccgamers.com.
Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and to waive any objections based upon venue.