- Stunningly beautiful and robust Cast Aluminum 65% frame
- Dual layer PCB with a wide array of RGB lighting modes
- 10 additional PBT double – shot colorful keycaps (Random color)
- PBT double shot seamless keycaps
- Supports Ducky Macro 2.0 and features software free dipswitches for fast, reliable control
- Comes with a Year of the Pig spacebar
- Limit (1) Ducky One 2 Mecha Mini per customer (strictly enforced)
The Ducky One 2 Mini Mecha is everything you love about the classic One 2 Mini wrapped in one of the most beautifully balanced frames ever used in a keyboard. The Mecha’s ground-breaking cast aluminum frame offers stunning aesthetics with curves and features that bulky CNC machined Aluminum frames can only dream of. The weight of the frame is substantial but also balanced and not just heavy for the sake of being heavy. You have to feel it to believe it.
The Mecha comes equipped with PBT double shot seamless keycaps with side laser engraving. It has a smaller size, but no functions have been sacrificed. Supports Ducky Macro V2.0 and Mouse control function.
To stand out in the crowd we chose to use PBT seamless double-shot keycaps. It is designed and engineered in a way to provide the user with the best durability and typing experience. Varieties of colorways available.
Detachable USB Type-C cable provides convenience to users. The Mecha uses USB HID with the highest frequency of 1000Hz polling rate, meaning the keyboard is sending its input signal(s) to your PC 1000 times per second. This feature minimizes the delay of when the keys are being pressed and signal received by the computer.
Every Ducky One 2 Mini Mecha comes with 10 additional PBT Double-Shot Colorful keycaps (Random color)