Deepcool Gamer Storm Captain 240 Pro
Deepcool’s Gamer Storm branding looks to provide that prestige level of design that sets it apart from some of the more mundane products. Over the course of our product reviews, we have come across many of their products from the ‘Gamer Storm’ range and have never failed to have been impressed with them.
With their brand new Captain 240 Pro cooler, based on our past experience, we are expecting something a little impressive. Their previous products have set the bar high and while we might be casting a scrutinous eye over this, we have no doubts that we’ll be equally as impressed with this brand new CPU cooling product.
- APAF technology enables Captain Pro to adjust the pressure inside the water circulation system automatically, and thereby ensures stable operation and extended lifetime.
- ADD RGB on both optimized pump LEDs and CF fans, offering users almost unlimited lighting ambiences.
- The RGB lighting system is controllable through both the included controller and specified motherboard*.
- 5-port RGB hub is included to make your RGB syncing easier.
- Dual chamber design in an integrally formed water block provides higher circulation efficiency.
- Injection-type micro water passages allow the copper contact surface to be fully utilized for heat absorption.
- Pump powered by a three-phase winding motor provides a continuous driving force.
- Diamond-quality zirconia ceramic bearings and axis effectively isolate operation noise from the water pump as well as provide a longer lifetime.
- *WS2812B ADD-RGB LED is applied and the below 3pin ADD-RGB Headers are compatible for this device: 5V/D/G and 5V/D/NC/G.