ROG Strix B450 Gaming series provides a feature set distilled from the high-end ROG Strix X470 Gaming series that gives you all the essentials for a well-balanced build. With comprehensive cooling options, dual PCIe 3.0 M.2 slots and AMD StoreMI support for incredible storage speeds, improved DDR4 memory stability and much more, ROG Strix B450 Gaming delivers the performance you need with room to focus your budget on accompanying hardware. The motherboard also offers rich customization options with lighting synchronization as well as guided performance tuning and optimization via intuitive ROG software that makes it easy for experienced and first-time system builders alike to create a gaming system that really stands out.
SOLID HARDWARE SPECS FOR GAMING AND MORE
With ample power to fuel Ryzen’s cores, plus cooling, storage and connectivity options for a range of hardware, the ROG Strix B450-E Gaming motherboard has everything you need to build on a budget or load up with high-performance components to game in the big leagues.
- AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Fast memory and storage: Dual-channel DDR4 3533MHz (OC) and NVM Express® RAID supported.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronized RGB lighting technology works with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync-capable PC gear and includes support for addressable light strips.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel® Wireless-AC 9260 Wi-Fi, Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- One-click Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, M.2 heatsink, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.