Designed for use in 1-8 bay NAS systems within home, SOHO, and small business environments, the 3TB IronWolf 5900 rpm SATA III 3.5″ Internal NAS HDD from Seagate is built to withstand 24×7 operations, or up to 180TB per year / 8760 hours per year. This 3TB drive has been equipped with a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, a rotational speed of 5900 rpm, a 3.5″ form factor, and a 64MB cache, providing users with an ample storage capacity and data transfer speeds of up to 180 MB/s. The IronWolf also has an MTBF rating of 1.0 million hours, a workload rate of up to 180TB per year, a non-recoverable read error rate of 1 per 1014, and 600,000 load/unload cycles. Protection is provided by a limited 3-year warranty.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray
- AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the efficient power management.
- IronWolf Health Management
- IronWolf Health Management focuses on prevention, intervention, and recovery
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors
- Integrated RV sensors help to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
- Do More In Multi-User Environments
- IronWolf provides a workload rate of up to 180TB per year. Multiple users can upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
- Designed for Always-On, 24×7 Performance
- Access data on your NAS either remotely or on site at almost any time.
- 1 Million Hours MTBF / Limited 3-Year Warranty
- This represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
- 1- to 8-bay network attached storage (NAS)
- Desktop RAID and servers
- Multimedia server storage
- Private cloud