- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors and up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen2, and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsink and ROG Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution with 14+2 IR3555 PowIRstages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors.
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
AMD X570 chipset
The AMD X570 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4 socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations, including NVIDIA SLI® and AMD CrossFireX™. It also supports x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes and provides 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and 6 Gb/s SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
The high-performance 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are based on the next-gen 7nm Zen architecture and support up to 16 processor cores. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 and x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes for superb performance.
GAMEFIRST V NETWORK CONTROL
GameFirst V is an ROG-exclusive tool that optimizes network traffic and your connection for faster, lag-free online gaming. Select the best Wi-Fi channel for maximum stability and minimum interference, team your gateways and keep tabs on bandwidth-hogging apps, all from an intuitive interface that enables easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
SONIC STUDIO III
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
*A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio’s virtual surround to process sound true to life.
GROW YOUR GAMING WORLD
Gear up with ROG components, from graphics and monitors, to mice and keyboards, and up your game with complementary aesthetics, control and compatibility. The ROG ecosystem is more extensive than any competing brand, so enjoy greater choice as your system expands.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported ROG gaming products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate lets you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal and synchronize them with Aura Sync for uniﬁed system lighting effects. The software also provides control of settings for a select and growing number of ROG products, including keyboard and mouse preferences as well as laptop overclocking and fan speeds, making it easier to tune the look and feel of your system. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and ROG news areas to help you stay in touch with the ROG gaming community.
The Crosshair VIII Hero
Featuring support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Realtek® 2.5 Gbps LAN and PCIe 4.0, coupled with an overhauled metallic design and loaded with renowned ROG features, it’s the perfect foundation for your AMD Ryzen rig.
ROG provides a range of intuitive software that enables easy control of your advanced gaming hardware and ensures seamless component compatibility. From RGB lighting, networking and audio to storage optimization and more, ROG gives you the power to personalize your system just the way you want.