Whether you ordered the wrong item or realized later that you wanted to change, Being Gamers offers a no-hassle return and exchange policy to help you get the right item you need for your system.
Unless it is specifically stated on a product page, the following policy applies to all Being Gamers purchases:
– Claim any damaged, wrong, or missing items on delivery within 1 working day.
– Returns and exchange are valid within 14 days after your purchase.
– You must provide the original Invoice.
– Please contact Customer Service by phone or mail before sending the item.
– We must verify the goods are in good enough condition to qualify for a return.
– Delivery charges for returning an item(s) are to be paid and are the responsibility of the customer.
– The product itself must be 100% intact and in the same condition it was when it was sold.
– All original packaging must be unopened and in the condition it was provided to you. Any packaging materials included with your purchase that include disks, CDs, manuals, materials, warranty cards and digital media … etc must be returned with the item.
– The following items do not qualify for a refund or exchange under this policy:
– Software products
– Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.