NVIDIA turing Architecture
The GeForce GTX 1650 AMP is powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture, bringing incredible performance to the latest games. Get Game Ready with GTX.
The essential companion to your GeForce graphics card. Capture and share videos, screenshots, and live-streams. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your games.
Game Ready Drivers
Get the highest levels of performance, and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing.
70mm fan size
Equipped with a 70mm twin fan, for powerful cooling while still conforming to the standard card height. No need to ask “Will it fit?” Fits in 99% of systems.
A specially designed aluminum sunflower heat-sink with direct GPU contact enable a natural even heat distribution from the center core to the outer edges for efficient cooling.
Striped fan blade
The striped fan blades break the flow of air into smaller channels enabling a more optimized flow and quieter rotation while the deep angled blade increases downward pressure.
- The New Powerful GeForce GTX 1650 AMP takes advantage of the cutting-edge NVIDIA Turing architecture to immerse you in incredible realism and brilliant performance at up-to 4K in latest games.
- GTX 1650 AMP comes with ‘896 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 128-bit wide bus interface at speeds of 8 Gbps. It is a super compact card measuring 6.39 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems.
- It comes with twin 70mm fans with ribbed, deep angled blades that increase the downward pressure ensuring better flow and has ‘Wide Array Aluminium Heatsink’ designed for maximum dispersion of heat evenly which results in efficient cooling.
- It comes with a Display port 1.4, HDMI 2.0b with support for 4K (3840×2160 @ 60 Hz) and DL-DVI-D (2560×1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It is factory overclocked with speeds up-to 1725 MHz.
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/7 x64. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA Ansel and compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC.