The 600W 80 Plus Gold Modular SFX Power Supply from SilverStone features a 600W power output and 87~90% efficiency at 20~100% loading. It is able to provide 24/7 continuous power output with an operating temperature of 104°F / 40°C. Its power density is 756W per liter, and its 80mm fan helps to provide cooling with intelligent rpm control that provides cool performance and quiet operation with a minimum noise level of 18 dBA. The fanless mode is operational until the PSU’s internal temperature reaches 113°F / 45°C. This power supply uses modular cables, and other features include a single +12V rail with 50A, support for SFX and ATX form factors, active PFC, and support for dual PCIe 8/6pin connectors.
The 600W 80 Plus Gold Modular SFX Power Supply has a noise level of 0-40 dBA. It supports select NVIDIA and AMD GPUs, as well as ATX12V v2.4. This power supply is able to fit into systems with a depth of up to 100mm. Included is an SFX to ATX mounting bracket.
- Intelligent semi-fanless operation
- Supports standard SFX form factors and the ATX form factor via included bracket
- High efficiency with 80 Plus Gold certification
- 100% modular cables
- All cables made with flexible, flat arrays
- 600W continuous power output at 104°F / 40°C operating temperature rated for 24/7 operation
- Single +12V rail with 50A
- Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Supports dual PCI-E 8/6pin connectors
- GTX 980
2 x GTX 660Ti
- R9 290X
2 x R9 260X
2 x HD7850