The H200i showcases NZXT’s vision for modern PC building. This premium mini-ITX case features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build’s acoustics through machine learning and ideal fan settings. Includes two integrated Aer F fans and a RGB LED strip to enhance the aesthetics of your build as seen through the H200i’s stunning tempered glass panel.
- CAM-powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H-series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
|Dimensions||W: 210mm H: 334mm D: 372mm (without feet)
W: 210mm H: 349mm D: 372mm (with feet)
|Material(s)||SECC Steel and Tempered Glass|
|I/O Ports||2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x Audio/Mic
|Drive Bays||2.5”: 3+1
|Filters||Front and PSU Intake|
|Smart Device||3 x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
1 x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE+ LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans
Built-in noise detection module
*Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
|LED Strips||1 integrated LED strip
No additional strips included.
|System Requirements||PC with open internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system recommended. Internet connection is needed to download CAM.
Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.
|Radiator Support||Front: 2 x 120 with Push/Pull
Rear: 1 x 120
|Fan Support||Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm
Top: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
|Fan Specs||Aer F120 (Case Version)
Speed: 1200 + 200 RPM
CFM Noise: 28 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
|Clearance||Cable Management: 16.3mm
GPU Clearance: Up to 325mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
Front Radiator: 85mm
Rear Radiator: 42mm
PSU Length: 311mm