The World’s First Ray Tracing GPU
Shatter the boundaries of what’s possible with NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000. Powered by the NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the NVIDIA RTX platform, it fuses ray tracing, deep learning and advanced shading to supercharge next-generation workflows. Creative and technical professionals can make more informed decisions faster and tackle demanding design and visualization workloads with ease.
New RT Cores and Tensor Cores bring the power of real-time ray tracing and AI-enhanced workflows to millions of design and creative professionals. Combined with NVIDIA NVLink™ technology, RTX 5000 scales graphics memory and performance to drive the most demanding rendering, AI, and visual computing workloads. And the all-new VirtualLink® provides connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR HMDs to let you view your work in the most compelling virtual environments. Welcome to the future of professional visual computing.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive, professional application performance
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast graphics memory
New RT Cores for Realtime Ray Tracing
- 48 RT Cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering
- NVIDIA RTX technology brings realtime rendering to professionals
Tensor Cores Accelerate AI Workflows
- 384 Tensor Cores power AI development and training
- Incredible inferencing performance is ideal for “at the edge” deployment
Next Generation VR Support
- VirtualLink simplifies HMD cabling
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR
Quadro RTX NVLink
- Scales memory and performance for the largest visual computing workloads
- Faster than PCIe-based solutions and offers flexible configurations
PNY Technologies offers a standard 3-year warranty, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines for pre- and post-support.