The G502 HERO Gaming Mouse from Logitech is a wired USB, right-handed mouse that’s designed to provide you the accuracy and responsiveness needed for gaming. It utilizes Logitech’s HERO sensor, which provides a dpi range between 200 to 16,000, so you can reliably track. Furthermore, the G502 HERO has a built-in scroll wheel that allows you to switch among five dpi settings. It also has 11 programmable buttons for assigning custom commands.
This gaming mouse features integrated RGB lighting that lets you modify it to fit your mood. Moreover, the G502 HERO comes with five 3.6g weights that you can use to adjust it to your preference. To unlock the full potential of this mouse, be sure to download the Logitech Gaming Software.
- Mechanical Switch Button Tensioning
- The G502 Hero’s left and right buttons are designed to deliver a crisp, clean click feel, rapid click feedback, and durability.
- 11 Programmable Buttons
- Assign custom commands and macros in the Logitech Gaming Software. The buttons are strategically positioned for quick fingertip control.
- DPI Cycle
- Cycle through as many as five DPI settings with a single click.
- Customizable RGB Lighting
- Choose from approximately 16.8 million colors with LIGHTSYNC technology within the Logitech Gaming Software.
- Balance and Weight Tuning
- Five 3.6g weights are included and let you customize mouse weight and balance for just the right feel.
- HERO 16K Sensor
- Logitech has built this mouse with a HERO sensor, which is designed to deliver precision tracking up to 16,000 dpi with zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration.