Take your gaming experience to the next level with the Gigabyte Z490 AORUS MASTER LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard. Designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and content creators, this motherboard is powered by the Intel Z490 chipset and supports 10th generation Intel processors with the LGA 1200 socket. It takes full advantage of the PCIe 3.0 data bandwidth to deliver high performance for tasks such 3D rendering, video editing, and more. Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, reaching 5000 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots. The ATX motherboard also features advanced cooling and supports up to three M.2 SSDs and six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, 5, or 10 configuration. Its three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots are designed to support PCIe 4.0 CPUs and can accommodate 2-Way and Quad-GPU NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX configurations to maximize your system’s graphical capabilities for high frame rates, connecting 4K and 8K monitors, and faster video rendering times. Alternatively, the built-in HDMI port allows you to take advantage of integrated CPU graphics. Additionally, two Thunderbolt 3 headers are available for compatible expansion cards.
The USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C ports allow you to transfer data from compatible peripherals at up to 10 Gb/s. Other features include a fast 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port, built-in 802.11ac Wi-fi, and Bluetooth connectivity. The Z490 AORUS MASTER also pairs the Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec with ESS SABRE DAC chip to deliver deep and immersive DTS:X Ultra 7.1-channel surround sound. You can customize your computing experience using the addressable RGB headers to connect light strips, which can be synced with other Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0-compatible peripherals such as mice and keyboards using the desktop software or mobile app. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard’s features.
- The Gigabyte Fins-Array II heatsink, extra-large heatpipe, and thick thermal pad work to deliver lower MOSFET temperatures.
- Double-sided thermal guards help to quickly dissipate heat from the M.2 solid-state drives to avoid speed throttling.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors located across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer’s noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
Storage and Memory
- Three M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5″ SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Intel Optane memory modules are supported, which enhance mechanical disk drives by caching frequently accessed data.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4-5000 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.