Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card
Step up to discrete graphics for accelerated app running and faster, richer multimedia experience. This fan-cooled GeForce GT 710 video card is based on advanced architecture and delivers more awesome features and superior performance over integrated graphics. You’ll enjoy faster web browsing, video editing, photo editing, plus smoother and more detailed gameplay. It’s also equipped with dual outputs—DVI-I and HDMI, eligible for multi-display setting for immersive viewing and enhanced productivity.
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory interface
- Core clock： 954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- Recommended system power supply requirement: 300W
Low Profile Design
Low profile design allows space-saving installation and easier for building your compact PC system.
Ultra Durable 2
- Ultra Cooling—Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss—Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life—All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold Plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections.
AORUS Engine Utility
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to tune the clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target in real-time according to your own gaming requirement.