High-End functionality made affordable
Advanced force feedback Wheel Base unit with single drive and servo motor for PC and Xbox One.
A new Fanatec family member
This Gaming Wheel Base comes with a mode button on the front plate for simple switching between platforms. Its dazzling finish also just looks great!
Performing technology at a good price
Positioned below the ClubSport Wheel Base V2, but more powerful than the V1, the CSL Elite Wheel Base is certainly powerful enough to handle all CSL and ClubSport steering wheels.
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to Wheel Base)
- Mounting on Cockpits and Wheel Stands: 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the Wheel Base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes). Please take not that the CSL Elite Wheel Base hole pattern is NOT compatible to the the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Xbox One®: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.