The black HXi Series HX1200i 1200W 80 Plus Platinum Certified PSU ATX Power Supply Unit from Corsair offers tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully-modular cable set. Equipped with a 105°C capacitor, it is designed for high-performance PCs where reliability is essential. The 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle between single-rail and multi-rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. The fully-modular low-profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy with clean results.
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- The 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode mean that at low-to-medium loads the fan doesn’t spin at all. When it is pushed hard, the 140mm thermally-controlled fan spins only as fast as it needs to. The HX1200i is built with a capacitor and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other electronic noise.
- Corsair Link Digital for Advanced Monitoring & Control
- The HX1200i connects the included cable to a motherboard USB header and downloads the free Corsair Link Dashboard application for Windows, following which you can monitor performance and efficiency, toggle between single-rail and multi-rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
- Easy Installation
- The fully-modular low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and pleasant-looking builds.
- Temperature Rating
- The HX1200i is engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Fan Self-Switch Function
- The HX1200i features a fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- Voltage Protection
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, over-power protection, and over-temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals
- The HX1200i is compliant with FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), and REACH.