Liquid CPU cooling optimised for low noise and performance. Easy to install 120 mm radiator makes this the all-in-one liquid cooling for novice to experienced builders. Enhanced with RGB lighting feature, this is for anyone that also wants lighting effects in their system. RGB lighting sync. MasterLiquid ML120L RGB makes syncing the lighting easier than ever before. It comes with MF120R RGB, a water pump lights up with RGB and controller to easily control and sync it all. Dual chamber pump with RGB. Isolates the heated coolant to maximise the results of the cooling of the processor. RGB function to sync with the system. Radiator. Custom design low resistance radiator allows higher flow rate, heat exchange efficiency and provides unmatched cooling performance. Air balance fans. Aside from having balance of airflow and air pressure to exhaust air through the fins and out of the case, the MF120R RGB fan uses a silent driver IC that smoothens fan operation to reduce fan clicks and vibrations. Easy installation and reliable. The installation is quick and easy for both Intel and AMD platforms, with everything you need straight out of the box. Once installed, the MasterLiquid ML120L RGB requires zero maintenance for optimal silence performance.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB AIO CPU Liquid Cooler 120mm Radiator, All-In-One, Dual Dissipation Pump | COCMMLW-D12M-A20PC-R1
9 in stock
د.إ 308.00 including VAT
- Silent Cooling Fan Technology – A mix of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing rubber pads for peace and quiet even when your PC is working overtime.
- Hybrid Design – A combination of both jet engine and helicopter blade designs gives you the static air reassure you need without sacrificing airflow.
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology.
- Include Wired RGB Controller & Splitter – Allows you customize colours and light effects.
- Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection – Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.