The MasterCase H500M Mid Tower Desktop Case from Cooler Master lets you build a custom computer system that sports a motherboard up to E-ATX in size as well as multiple storage drives and graphics cards. A support arm is provided to hold a large, heavy graphics card, while a shroud hides the power supply and excessive cable lengths. For a clear, comprehensive view of your system components, the case is outfitted with four tempered glass panels that cover both sides along with the top and front. In addition, one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port along with four USB 3.0 Type-A ports are available on the I/O panel for easy access to your thumb drives, mobile devices, and storage drives.
To cool your components, Cooler Master includes one 140mm fan and two 200mm addressable RGB fans, which are managed by an addressable RGB controller. The addressable feature allows you to assign an individual color and effect for each fan. For improved airflow, a mesh panel is included to replace the front glass panel. Furthermore, liquid cooling is supported by accommodating up to 360mm radiators mounted to the front or top of the case.
- Mesh and transparent front panels included for optimized airflow or aesthetics
- Managed by an included addressable RGB controller, two addressable 200mm RGB fans come pre-installed
- Four tempered edge-to-edge glass panels (sides, top, and front) offer a clear and comprehensive system view
- Relieve the stress of weight and reinforce larger, longer graphics cards with an included adjustable graphics card support arm
- The front panel is compatible with radiators up to 360mm and the top bracket supports radiators up to 360mm
- Dedicated water pump bracket offers mounting options directly atop the PSU shroud
- A total of 9 covers take clean building to the next level with a PSU cut out cover that provides the option of showing off your PSU or leaving it out of sight
- I/O panel comes with one USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port along with four USB 3.0 Type-A ports and two HD audio jacks.