The MasterBox MB520 focuses on aesthetics and showmanship with a fully transparent front panel. For rigs built with lighting as a concentration, the front panel offers a transparent view through the panel while having the aggressive intakes to ensure airflow.
The aggressive ventilation on the DarkMirror front panel cools the system while the ventilation on the top panel offers additional thermal support.
Building a gaming rig is a process that evolves in components over time. To align with the pace of technology, interior clearances have ample space to support future component upgrades. The chassis and PSU shroud are powder-coated in black to help compliment your build while the edge-to-edge transparent side panel shows it off.
- Max GPU Length: 410mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 165mm
- Max PSU Depth: 180mm
- Cable Routing Space: 19 ~ 27mm
- DarkMirror Front Panel – Shade light through a transparent, tinted front panel.
- Aggressive Intakes – Large intakes on each side of the front panel let the system breathe easy.
- Edge to Edge Transparent Side Panel – Showcase your build through the transparent side panel.
- Support for a total of 6 fans & water cooling – Six 120mm fans and front and rear water cooling support ensure that you don’t have to compromise on performance.
- Graphics card support up to 410mm – You won’t ever have to worry about the fit of your graphics card, with support for even the largest, widest cards.
- Storage Trays & PSU Shroud – GFX cables can be routed directly through the PSU shroud rubber grommet. The storage trays, hidden in the PSU shroud, can mount an SSD and HDD simultaneously.
- Top Panel Ventilation – Filtered ventilation on the top panel has been added for thermal support.