Capture and stream your gameplay in Full HD 1080p with the AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable Lite. Live Gamer Portable Lite (LGP Lite) eliminates the PC-Free mode of its predecessor, the Live Gamer Portable (LGP), which allows you to work on a PC or a laptop. Just like the LGP, this capture device comes with an H.264 hardware encoder, which delivers lower CPU usage and smaller file sizes, even for Full HD footage. Also, the file format is user-friendly for editing and uploading.
The LGP Lite acquires HD footage via the HDMI connection and guarantees a Full HD gaming experience with its pass-through function. In addition, the on-board hot button is also kept for quick recording and streaming with just one click. On top of that, it can be directly connected to streaming platforms; you can even add live commentary when streaming up.
- LGP Lite adopts USB interface and works with a tower PC or laptop. With the support for a wide range of resolutions and its HDMI and component inputs, LGP Lite provides flexible connectivity for various gaming platforms, and allows you to record or stream the gaming footage of your Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Wii U, and the PC.
Be sure to upgrade your PS4 firmware (version 1.7 or later) to disable HDCP in order to record gameplay over HDMI.
- With the advanced H.264 hardware encoding technology, LGP Lite takes care of the HD video processing and avoids CPU overload. The hardware encoder also provides stable frame rates when you game, record or stream.
- LGP Lite requires low CPU usage, which lets your PC focus on the game without being distracted by video-processing tasks. The MP4/H.264 format generates smaller files even for 1080p footage, and works with mainstream post-editing software.
- Instantly Share
- LGP Lite generates sharp footage that is ready to be posted to social networks. In addition, AVerMedia’s exclusive RECentral software provides intuitive settings for live streaming and quick connection to popular streaming platforms. It is capable of broadcasting live gameplay to YouTube Live, TwitchTV and Ustream directly with your own account, and even allows for custom RTMP settings.
- Voice Commentary
- The RECentral software preserves not only your gameplay, but also the live commentary. It lets you trigger the voice commentary with a simple hotkey or a push-to-talk option. The voice file can be saved separately for post-production, or be streamed out with live gameplay over the Internet.
- Hot Button & LED Indicator
- With just one press on the Hot Button, the recording or streaming starts instantly. The Hot Button also serves as an on-board LED indicator, the color of illumination and the lighting frequency help you know the working status with a single glance.
- With the TimeShift function, you can jump back to any footage where you want to start recording.
- Capture Straight to Your Mac
- Capture your Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, or Wii U gaming footage on your Apple computer or laptop up to a resolution of 1080p at 30 fps. From there, upload it directly to YouTube and start sharing with friends and family.
Be sure to upgrade your PS4 firmware (version 1.7 or later) to record gameplay over HDMI.
- Snapshot Screenshots
- Snapshot your game with just one click. You can set it to take 1, 3, 6, or 12 shots of your screen, turning your computer into a powerful capture device.