ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3060TI – O8G GAMING | 90YV0G02-M0NA00
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1890 MHz (OC mode)/ 1860 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new NVIDIA Ampere architecture and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen’s uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You’ve been waiting for the latest and greatest in graphics card design – and this is it.
Our Axial-tech fan design has been optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan is reversed. This reduces air turbulence inside the cooling array for another boost to overall thermal performance. The fans also shut off completely when card power consumption is low and the GPU temperature falls beneath 48 Celsius, keeping noise levels down when the system is idling or under a light load.