Designed for 8th Generation Intel Core processors, the Republic of Gamers Strix B360-H Gaming LGA1151 ATX Motherboard from ASUS maximizes connectivity and speed with dual M.2 slots, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, and Intel Optane memory compatibility. Additionally, ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performnace, Gamer’s Guardian hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity, FanXpert 4 allows for fan calibration and optimized cooling, and a pre-mounted I/O shield helps streamline the installation process. The Republic of Gamers Strix B360-H supports the LGA1151 socket, Intel B360 chipset, and is compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit).
The ATX form factor of the Republic of Gamers Strix B360-H Gaming can support up to 64GB of RAM over four DIMM slots that can each hold 16GB of DDR4 2666, 2400, and 2133 MHz non-ECC unbuffered memory. It also supports dual-channel memory architecture and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP).
The Republic of Gamers Strix B360-H has a total of 6 x SATA III 6 Gb/s ports and 2 x M.2 Socket 3 slots with M key. One M.2 slot supports type 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 PCIe 3.0 x4 SSDs, while the other supports 2242, 2260, and 2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x2 SSDs. There are also two USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, all on the rear panel, plus one internal USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector that supports an additional two ports, and two internal USB 2.0 connectors that support an additional four USB 2.0 ports. Network connectivity is achieved using an Intel I219V Gigabit LAN port. For those looking to expand their system using PCIe, there are two PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (x16/x4 mode) and four PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots.
Support for integrated Intel HD graphics is built in with HDMI and DVI-D outputs. The HDMI port supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 24 Hz and the DVI-D port supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz. Users may purchase a compatible and dedicated GPU of their choice and multi-GPU support is enabled with AMD 2-Way CrossFire X technology. Using the ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel HD S1220A audio codec, the Strix B360-H Gaming can support 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR input. Audio can also be output using the five 3.5mm audio jacks or one S/PDIF jack.
ASUS’ Republic of Gamers Strix B360-H Gaming Motherboard includes four SATA III 6 Gb/s cables, two M.2 screw packages, a supporting DVD, ROG Strick stickers, a cable tie pack, an ROG door hanger, and an RGB strip extension cable. Protection is provided by a limited 3-year warranty.
- Up your aesthetic horizons with a cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination – to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
- Cyber Outlook
- The distinctive cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it’s not all about arresting looks: ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
- The ASUS Aura ecosystem is in the ascendancy, with an extensive and growing list of ASUS products now offering Aura Sync compatibility – along with loads of compatible accessories and kits available through partners. Your ROG Strix motherboard’s built-in Aura RGB lighting can be easily synced with system cases, memory modules, coolers, and RGB LED strips from a broad selection of manufacturers. They can all be managed via the intuitive ASUS Aura software.
- 3D-Printable Accessories
- As system parts are viable in custom builds, make yours stand out with 3D-printed accessories.
2-Way SLI HB Bridge Cover
Clip the cover onto the PCB SLI HB bridge to add style to your build. Multiple form factors – eATX, ATX and mATX – are available.
Add a little extra style to your build.
Keep cables organized with the multi-connector design. 3D design files are available for 24-pin, 8-pin, 8 + 6-pin, 6-pin, and 4-pin PSU connectors.
Use the ROG font to print letters, then fully customize your build by adding your name or any other word or phrase.
Print a 3D keychain to show your ROG enthusiasm.
- DIY Friendly Design
- A DIY-friendly design simplify your building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility is assured, and all-around protection helps keep you and your rig safe.
- Gamer’s Guardian
- ROG Gamer’s Guardian includes:
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
ROG’s patent-pending I/O shield is finished in matte black, and it’s pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard.
This SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
ESD Guards provide greater electrostatic protection and cover the USB, audio, and LAN ports.
One easy-release clip to swap or secure your graphics card. Press to pop out or push in the card to secure.
One-sided clips for the simple and secure handling of memory modules.
Onboard LEDs indicated power status, as well as problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card, or boot device. This helps enable a quick diagnosis, if needed.
The Digi+ voltage regulator module (VRM) helps to ensure smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Onboard resettable fuses protect connection ports and DRAM modules against overcurrent and short circuit damage, helping to extend the life of your motherboard.
Durable chokes and capacitors are engineered to resists extreme temperatures.
- Certified Compatibility
- Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. That’s why ROG Strix undergoes an extensive certification program focused on providing compatibility with a wide range of components and devices. ASUS’ extensive list of guaranteed-compatible components is an invaluable aid to building an ROG Strix gaming rig. It specifies thousands of compatible parts and it includes a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for memory, so you can build with ease and fast-forward to the fun.
- ROG Strix Ecosystem
- Gear up with ROG Strix components, from graphics and monitors, to mice and keyboards, and up your game with complementary aesthetics, control, and compatibility. The Strix ecosystem is extensive, so enjoy greater choices as your system expands.
- UEFI BIOS
- The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey. The wizard in EZ mode makes short work of settings basics like the time and date, as well as more intricate stuff like fan profiles and SATA port identification. When you’re ready for a deeper dive, delve into the UEFI’s Advanced mode and take complete control. Advanced Mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard, and a built-in search function helps you quickly find the setting you need.
- EZ Mode
- Graphical Fan Control
Fine-tune individual fans by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Display SATA port details for device identification.
Fast & Easy Clock Adjustment
Use mouse controls to change time and date settings
- Advanced Mode
- My Favorites
Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
EZ Flash 3
Update the BIOS via the internet, without leaving the BIOS interface.
Check your storage device’s Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology logs to gauge reliability and to determine potential failures.
View recommendations for multi-VGA configurations and detailed information for select ASUS graphics cards.
Restore your SSDs and NVMe storage to its factory condition.
Last Modified Log
Track last changes and save preferred profiles to a USB drive.
SATA Port Renaming
Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
Save BIOS settings for migration to a new BIOS version or system.
Configure the fan’s operating speed manually, or use the pre-configured fan profiles to quickly select Standard, Silent, Turbo, or Full Speed modes. By default, system fans will automatically switch to full speed if the temperature hits 167°F / 75°C.
- Experience performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
- The ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features comprehensive cooling controls, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS. It features multi-temperature sources, a 4-pin PWM/DC fan, and an AIO pump fan. Each header can also be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload-based cooling.
- Performance Level Up
- With the exclusive AI Suite 3, you can push performance further for more gaming thrills. Its dashboard-style control panel lets you fine-tune almost every aspect of your ROG Strix B360-H Gaming-based system. Get a solid balance between performance, cooling, stability, and efficiency, all via one simple and intuitive interface.
- Fan Xpert 4
- ROG Strix motherboards provide comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AIO) coolers via Fan Xpert 4 or via its UEFI BIOS. Whether you’re cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum, keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
- The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) provides system-wide power savings by automatically optimizing power consumption and maximizing savings via its Away Mode, a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
- Digital Power Controls
- Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency, and power-efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
- Dual PCIe 3.0 M.2
- The ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features dual M.2 slots. One slot supports both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x2 modes, and the other slot supports PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you fast and flexible M.2.
- Improved DDR4 Stability
- ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the proper PCB layer, and ASUS T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the ROG Strix B360-H Gaming to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with intense workloads.
- Speed Your Game Loads with RAMCache II
- RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times. Fully compatible with NVM Express storage options, its intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at fast speeds.
- Proper gaming audio built in means you’re ready to play, chat, stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
- Sonic Studio III – Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
- Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
- App-Specific Profiles
- Apply customized audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is tuned to the way you want to listen.
- Surround Sound
- Surround sound for a truly immersive audio experience. Presets include Gaming, Movie, Music, Communication, Virtual Reality, and Multitasking.
- Sonic Studio Link
- Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Sonic Radar III – Scan and Detect to Dominate
- Sonic Radar III has an evolved audio engine to process sounds more accurately, ensuring you’re aware of what’s going on around you. It now also includes an on-screen arrow to help you pinpoint the enemy’s position. See the origin of key in-game sounds and hone your enemy-pinpointing skills. Plus, the Audio Boost feature provides filters that let you hear even the faintest sounds, so you can become the hunter, not the hunted.
- Improved Audio Algorithm
- The Sonic Radar III audio algorithm offers improved accuracy that helps you pinpoint the enemy.
- 3D Engine
- Sonic Radar III is built around a HUD, and it includes an in-game 3D arrow for a more intuitive experience.
- Audio Boost
- Hit hotkeys to briefly increase bass, midrange, or treble frequencies to improve focus during different parts of your game.
- Audio Radar
- A visual cue to ensure Sonic Radar III is effective regardless of surrounding noise and chaos.
- Supreme FX
- Immerse yourself in sound with ROG Strix’s SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that’s engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. The addition of two op amps on the front-panel headphone output helps ensure adequate voltage and current to drive headphones to their full potential.
- Audio Cover
- Effective shielding against electromagnetic interference preserves the integrity of audio signals for improved quality.
- Audio-Line Shielding
- Intelligent shielding helps block electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio.
- Dual Op Amplifiers
- Two onboard op amps pump audio to your favorite cans, with 32-600 Ohms headphone impedance.
- Nichicon Audio Capacitors
- Japanese-made components produce warm, natural audio with clarity and fidelity.
- Loaded with the technology, you’ll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- The ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features the Intel Ethernet I219-V for faster, smoother gaming. Intel’s LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
- GameFirst IV
- GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming. Multi-Gate Teaming brings together all your networks to create a vast amount of bandwidth and smooth gameplay. You’ll also enjoy Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that games are optimized for performance.
- LANGuard means safer, more reliable connections for your battles. Advanced signal-coupling technology and surface-mounting processes join forces to protect your ROG Strix B360-H Gaming’s connection and deliver increased throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) for a greater tolerance to static electricity and greater protection (up to 15kV) against surges.
- ROG Strix Gives You More
- Design, build, tweak, and show off your style.
- Overwolf is a clever, unobtrusive overlay that lets you browse the internet, email, IM, and stream or record gameplay, all while you’re in the game. Color-matched ROG skins that display your status as a member of an elite pack are also available for download from the Overwolf App Store.
- ROG Clone Drive
- ROG Clone Drive is a smart, convenient cloning solution that quickly and efficiently replicates hard drives or SSDs. Clone Drive is so smart that it can clone one drive to two target drives at the same time, or image almost any file from your disk.
- Beyond VR Ready
- The ROG Strix B360-H Gaming is VR Ready – and beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that the ROG Strix B360-H Gaming has been tested with many components to ensure that your productivity, gaming, and entertainment needs are tuned for performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready provides a unique way to configure and build your system with confidence.
The Power of Intel
- Intel B360 Chipset
- The Intel B360 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel Core LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B360 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6 III Gb/s ports, and 32 Gb/s M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B360 also supports integrated graphics.
- Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core Processors
- This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel Core processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory, and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory, and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.