Leveraging AMD‘s Polaris architecture, the Radeon Pro WX 7100 Graphics Card is engineered for 3D graphics rendering, video effects, and VR content production. Packing 2304 stream processors linked to 8GB of GDDR5 vRAM with a 224 GB/s interface and 5.7 TFLOPS of single-precision computation performance, the Radeon Pro WX 7100 can fully leverage APIs such as OpenCL, OpenGL, and Vulkan to accelerate graphics rendering and computationally intensive video effects.
The output panel of this card contains four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs. With the processing power available inside the WX 7100 card, up to two dual-cable 5K (5120×2880) displays can be driven simultaneously at up to 60 Hz. At DCI and UHD 4K resolutions, four monitors can be driven for expanding your virtual workspace without requiring splitters or MST hubs.
To keep this card cool, AMD implemented a blower-style cooler. By using a radial fan, this system forces air over the components and exhausts it out through the front of the card. This compact cooling solution is ideal for configurations involving tight spacing between components, crucial in smaller enclosures.
- AMD LiquidVR Technology
- Reduced motion-to-photon latency enhances realism and VR presence. With the LiquidVR SDK content creators have powerful development tools to generate VR content.
- 10-Bit Color
- Native support for 10-bits per color channel assists color-critical tasks such as photo editing and video color-correction by providing a larger visible gamut. 10-bit images require a monitor that supports a 10-bit input.
- DirectGMA and SDI Support
- Reduces CPU bandwidth and latency bottlenecks, and optimizes communication between GPUs within a system and third party devices like SDI I/O cards. DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host’s main memory, reducing CPU utilization, avoiding redundant bus transfers, and resulting in high throughput, low latency data transfers.
- Encoding/Decoding Hardware
- With specially programmed hardware, the GPU can encode and decode H.265 video files for decreased render times and smoother playback of highly compressed video.
- Power management technology which provides direct control over GPU power usage. PowerTune dynamically adjusts clock speed to operate within the power parameters set by the user.
- ZeroCore Power Technology
- Shuts down the GPU when not in use to greatly reduce power usage while the card is idle.